Residential Aide Supervisor
Areas of Responsibility (duties include but not limited to):
Provide face-to-face billable services, including individual/group skills development, case management, and personal services as prescribed in the individualized treatment plan. Help clients retain or enhance the appropriate living skills needed for living in the least restrictive environment possible, by teaching skills for basic living and communication skills; pick up client prescriptions, and/or coordinate housing, medical or other mental health needs. Inspect group home and apartments for cleanliness and ensure basic needs are met.
Verify medication compliance for residents; assist residents with daily chores, provide update and coordination with the client’s treatment team, including plan for group home admissions, discharges and trial placements from the Utah State Hospital, under the direction of the Program Coordinator. Monitor compliance of personal hygiene and remind/assist clients to complete chores and meals, when necessary. Complete documentation for each resident by the end of each shift and enter time sheets by end of the next business day. Attend supervision appointments and staff meetings as scheduled. Coordinate weekly meal preparation and delivery and/or pick up of groceries, ensure meals meet nutritional standards. Maintain records and certification to ensure ongoing licensing with state and county agencies. Provide ongoing supervision, per policy, to residential staff members under the direction of the Program Coordinator. Additional tasks include, verifying logs for residential stays are accurate for billing purposes, maintain staff schedules to ensure coverage, and delegate necessary tasks to maintain the facility, as needed. Verify that ongoing shift duties are completed in an acceptable manner by residential staff.
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPECTATIONS:
● Knowledge of confidentiality and ability to maintain strict compliance with confidentiality of all client and Center sensitive information.
● Effective oral and written communication skills
● Teaming skills for effective relations and for working with others in client treatment.
● Computer literacy and skills for operation of automated medical records, email, scheduling, etc.
● Timeliness with schedule including whereabouts, arrival to work, attendance at meetings, and client appointments.
● Document exact and “to the minute” for billings and time sheet entries.
● Positive attitude related to job expectations, supervision, Center policies and procedures, etc.
● Ability to behave ethically and to understand and maintain appropriate boundaries with clients and staff.
● Flexible hours to meet client and/or Center needs.
● Conduct expected tasks in a safe manner, uphold Center safety policies, and report perceived safety issues to appropriate sources.
Educational and/or Professional Requirements:
Bachelors degree in social work or other related field. SSW license preferred.
Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to pass a BCI (criminal background investigation).
Position Schedule: Monday – Friday (40 hours/week)
Position Wage: $13.81/hr – $19.75/hr (wage is based on experience and licensure)
Location: Logan, Utah
Benefits: full and complete benefits. EOE