Support Specialist (part time) Brigham City
Position Description Duties: Basic receptionist skills, provide excellent customer service in greeting the public, answering phones, scheduling appointments, registering patients in an electronic health record system, automated receipting, process release of records, typing (60 wpm), computer skills/experience required. Flexible/available to work a varied schedule M-F between 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. and cover for other shifts as needed. Other duties as assigned.
Completing up-to-date quality time sheet records with appropriate and accurate activity codes by 30 minutes past closing of the next business day, from the date the hours were worked, into the Center’s automated clinical records system. Obtain approval from immediate supervisor on any and all leave taken. Attending supervision appointments and team and organization meetings as scheduled. Maintaining an automated schedule, reflecting the FTE availability within Center hours, in order to be consistently available to Center staff. Attending trainings within and outside of the Center for job development.
Other skills, abilities, and expectations:
• Knowledge of confidentiality and ability to maintain strict compliance with confidentiality of all client and Center sensitive information.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of the principles & practices of quality customer service and the ability to use it in a mental health agency.
• Teaming skills for effective and cooperative interoffice relations.
• Experience and proficiency with dealing with difficult customers.
• Computer literacy and skills for operation of automated medical records, email, scheduling, etc.
• Timeliness with schedule including whereabouts, arrival to work, and attendance at meetings.
• Positive attitude related to job expectations, supervision, Center policies and procedures, etc.
• Ability to behave ethically and to understand and maintain appropriate boundaries with clients and staff.
• Ability to understand the importance of workplace safety and to abide by all policies, including those related to safety.
• Conduct expected tasks in a safe manner, uphold safety policies, and report safety issues to appropriate sources.
• Flexible hours to meet client and Center needs including covering for other receptionist shifts when necessary.
Position Requirements: HS Diploma or GED, plus experience preferred in customer service and computer knowledge. Must be able to pass a criminal background screening.
Wage: $13.04/hr – $15.45/hr depending on experience.
Schedule: Monday – Friday / 28 hours per week.