Support Specialist/Receptionist – Logan UT
Position Description: Primary duties may include, but not be limited to: Assist HR Manager with various tasks. Efficiently assist with organizational and clerical support tasks, clinicians and medical staff; answer, screen, and route incoming calls, provide basic receptionist skills, provide excellent customer service in greeting the public/and processing clients through check-in, including payment collection, client outcome survey processing, receipting, and therapist notification of client arrival. Maintain an orderly waiting room. Cover front desk/reception tasks for others’ absence, as needed. Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Professional Requirements: High School diploma, plus experience preferred. Excellent office skills and general office knowledge with attention to detail; Computer skills/experience required; Highly proficient in computer tasks. Ability to prioritize, multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and maximize efficiency. Excellent customer service skills and experience. Must be able to pass a criminal background screening.
Additional Activities: Completing up-to-date quality time sheet records with appropriate and accurate activity codes by 30 minutes past closing of the next business day, from the date the hours were worked, into the Center’s automated clinical records system. Obtain approval from immediate supervisor on any and all leave taken. Attending supervision appointments and team and organization meetings as scheduled. Maintaining an automated schedule, reflecting the FTE availability within Center hours, in order to be consistently available to Center staff and clients. Attending trainings within and outside of the Center for job development.
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Knowledge of confidentiality and ability to maintain strict compliance with confidentiality of all client and Center sensitive information.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of office organization and efficiency.
- Teaming skills for effective and cooperative interoffice relations.
- Computer literacy and skills for operation of automated medical records, email, scheduling, etc.
- Timeliness with schedule including whereabouts, arrival to work, and attendance at meetings.
- Positive attitude related to job expectations, supervision, Center policies and procedures, etc.
- Ability to behave ethically and to understand and maintain appropriate boundaries with clients, staff, and the general public.
- Conduct expected tasks in a safe manner, uphold Center safety policies, and report perceived safety issues to appropriate sources.
- Flexible hours to meet client and Center needs.
Position Location: positions are available in Logan and Brigham City, Utah
Wage: $13.95 – $15.69/hr – Salary is based on experience. Additional $.71/hr. may be added to pay rate for proficiency with Hispanic language. Excellent Benefits. EOE.