Full Time Case Manager – Brigham City, Utah
Position Description: Case Manager position open at Bear River Mental Health Services, to help clients gain access to needed medical, social, or educational services and teach them and their families how to access community services to better manage their mental disorders.
Duties: Coordinate, assess, link, and monitor client activities within an interagency setting. Provide Individual and Group Behavioral Management, Skills Development, Pick Up and Delivery, Respite, and Personal Services, as prescribed.
Job Requirements: Ability to work well in a team setting. May require some weekend work. Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science, with ability to obtain SSW licensure preferred, but not required. Must have a current Utah driver’s license and good driving record, and be able to pass Criminal Background Investigation.
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPECTATIONS:
• Knowledge of confidentiality and ability to maintain strict compliance with confidentiality of all client and Center sensitive information.
• Knowledge of community resources
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of office organization and efficiency.
• Teaming skills for effective and cooperative interoffice relations.
• Computer literacy and skills for operation of automated medical records, email, scheduling, etc.
• Timeliness with schedule including whereabouts, arrival to work, and attendance at meetings.
• Positive attitude related to job expectations, supervision, Center policies and procedures, etc.
• Ability to behave ethically and to understand and maintain appropriate boundaries with clients, staff, and the general public.
• Conduct expected tasks in a safe manner, uphold Center safety policies, and report perceived safety issues to appropriate sources.
• Flexible hours to meet client and Center needs.
Position Location: Brigham City, Utah
Position Salary: $14.36 – $20.89/hr. based on education/licensure/experience
Position Hours: 40 hours within the normal workweek
Position Shifts: Monday – Friday during operating hours
Full and excellent benefits. We are an equal opportunity employer.
An additional $1.29/hr stipend may be offered for fluency/proficiency in speaking Spanish.
Apply at www.brmh.com. Attach a cover letter and the name of the position you are applying for.